Benutzer: Gast

Wörterbuch (en): Gripping fold

de: Ladenfalz (m)
fr: Pli de la fenêtre (m)
it: Piegatura della finestra (f)
es: Plegado de la ventana (m)

A right-angled cut-out, which ensures that a board, door, shutter or window is gripped and tightly connected. The more folds that are used, the tighter this connection will be.