Benutzer: Gast

Wörterbuch (en): Rabbet / Fold

  1. Rabbet / Fold
  1. Rabbet / Fold
de: Falz (m)
fr: Feuillure (f)
it: Battuta (f)
es: Rebajo (m) / Barbilla (f)

A ledge or joint in a structure. In trade, construction and industry, especially in joining technology, seams are usually found at the edge of flat workpieces: In the case of window leaves and door leaves, a gradation in the edge area is referred to as a rabbet or fold.